- In the theater activities department, Hengemeh Ghaziani was nominated for "Best Actress" by the National Association of Iranian Theater Critics in 2014 for her performance in the play "Notebooks" written by "Jean-Claude Currier" and directed by "Katayon Faiz Marandi".
the cinema :
-Hangameh Ghaziani in 2015 for acting in the movie "Bahin Simhti" written by Reza Mirkarimi and Shadmehr Rastin directed by "Reza Mirkarimi" and received the diploma of honor and crystal Simorgh "Best Actress" from the "26th International Festival" The movie "Fajr" was released
- Also, in 2008 (2008) for acting in the movie "Behsin Simhti" directed by Reza Mirkarimi, she received an honorary diploma and a statue of "Best Actress" from the 16th Varna International Film Festival, which was held in Bulgaria and this time it was held under the title: love and madness
- Also, in 2010 (2010) for her role in the movie "Bahin Sassat" directed by Reza Mirkarimi, she received an honorary diploma and a statue of "Best Actress" from the "Eleventh Festival of Image World"
- Winner of the statue of the best actress for the movie "Awakening of Dreams" from the 11th Holy Defense Film Festival - 2019
- Winner of the statuette and honorary diploma for the best actress from the 30th Fajr Film Festival for the movie "Days of Life" directed by "Parviz Sheikh Tadi" - 1390
- Received a statue and recognition from the first film and photo festival of Madar as a female actress - 2014
- Statue of merit and diploma of honor for the best leading actor for the movie Days of Life in the 16th Iran Cinema Festival 2014
- Received the ambassador's medal for organ donation at the 12th grand organ transplantation ceremony in memory of Asal Badei - 2014
-Received a certificate of appreciation and a statue of the festival in the Ethical Cinema department for acting in the movie "Delbari" in the 10th International Festival of 100 Second Films - 2015